- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Name and Date of birth
- Contact information including, address, email address and telephone number
- Medical information such as ParQ or health questionnaire
- Personal data such as your bodyweight and body measurements
- Information you provide by voluntarily completing surveys and feedback forms
- Program cards and food intake
- Fitness assessment results
- Videos and photos (these will only be used if you give explicit consent to do so)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Facebook forms
- Email Opt in box
- Free lead magnets (Such as Calorie calculator, Free ebooks or Free nutrition video courses)
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
As a client we process the medical/health information under the legal basis of contract. We require this information in order to:
- Ensure that there is no medical reason why you should not take part in an exercise program
- Train you safely and effectively
- Ensure that I am covered by my insurer to train you
Medical/health information is classed as special category data and therefore we ensure that we have the appropriate security measures in place to keep your data secure.
Personal details, contact details, personal data (weight and measurements), fitness assessment results, program cards, food intake and any information provided through surveys, feedback forms are processed under the legal basis of legitimate interests. These interests include some or all of the following:
- To provide the best service we can: to be able to tailor and personalise your exercise and nutrition program so you achieve better results.
- To ensure that we are meeting our clients expectations.
- To improve our services and communication with clients.
- To update clients on information regarding operations and internal communications such as scheduling sessions.
- Email you with special offers and information we think you might like
Photos and videos of clients are processed under the legal basis of consent. Therefore, we will only store and use this data if you give explicit consent to do so. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How do we store your data?
All personal data collected is transferred and stored securely, using industry standard encryption protocols, and approved transfer mechanisms.
Our team is trained on the importance of Privacy and Data Protection and will adhere to our relevant policies.
We retain your information as long as it is relevant for a period of 7 years after you have stopped training with us in case it is needed for legal purposes.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
We upload client email addresses to a specialist email provider Aweber so that we can send you emails relating to the service you have purchased and to keep you informed of offers, operations and internal communications. You can read how Aweber keep your data secure here: https://www.aweber.com/privacy.htm
Otherwise, we will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is necessary for purposes of national security, taxation or criminal investigation.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:email@example.com
Call us: 07743978158
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.